Osas Ighodaro net worth, biography, age, state of origin, education, career and more
Table of Contents
Read all about Osas Ighodaro net worth and biography.
Osariemen Martha Elizabeth Ighodaro is popularly known as Osas Ighodaro; she was born on October 26, 1990, and she is 32 years old as of December 21, 2022.
She is also known to be a Nigerian American actress, producer, and host, and she came into prominence after she won the 2010 Miss Black USA pageant.
Osas is from Edo State, but she was born in the Bronx, New York. To the family of Mr. Ighodaro and the late Patricia Imuetinyan Ighodaro (nee Oriakhi), she also has a sister named Joy, who died some years ago.
WIKI QUICK CHARTS
Full name: Osariemen Martha Elizabeth Ighodaro
Nickname: Osas Ighodaro
Date of birth: 26 October 1990
Place of Birth: Bronx, New York, United States
State of Origin: Edo State
Marital Status: Divorced
Osas Ighodaro Career
Osas has proven to be a multitalented fellow with her singing, dancing, and acting, and she has also taken part in modeling since she was a teenager.
Her parents supported her modeling career by enrolling her in a modeling school until she graduated and got a postcard to be in an American coed-pageant, and out of 147 girls who signed up for this contest, she was nominated the third runner-up, earning up to $60.
She launched her non-profit organization, the Joyful Joy Foundation, in 2013, three years after winning Miss Black USA in 2010.
She has hosted several shows, including Maltina Dance, and she also co-hosted the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2014.
She is also said to own a production company named Joy of Art Media and Entertainment
It was during the course of obtaining her master’s degree that she participated in the Miss Black USA pageant in 2010.
As a result of her participation, she became the first Nigerian-American to be crowned Miss Black USA in the pageant’s 26-year history. Before being crowned with the former, she was crowned as Black Connecticut.
She has also participated in many theatrical productions, including The Colored Museum, Revenge of the King, Platanos and Collard Greens, and For Colored Girls.
Osas also ranked among the Top 3 national finalists in the American Black Film Festival/NBCUniversal Star Project monologue competition.
In her acting career, she got various opportunities to play several roles, including in the TV series Tinsel, where she played Adanna (Danny).
She also got a fascinating job as Maltina Dance All’s reality TV show host.
Osas Ighodaro Educational Background
She obtained her first degree in broadcast journalism with dual minors in entrepreneurship and theater from the Pennsylvania State University.
She later pursued her second degree, where she also earned a master’s degree in fine arts from the Actors Studio Drama School at Pace University.
Osas Ighodaro Movies
- Killa Season as Shinae (2006)
- Hookers in Revolt as Delilah (2006)
- Across a Bloodied Ocean as Nafisa (2008)
- Cadillac Records as Maid (2008)
- Jewslim, as Rochelle Whitman (2008)
- The Tested as Sheena (2009)
- Park Sharks as Neglected Girlfriend (2009)
- Restless City, Adinike (2011)
- The Department as Tolu (2015)
- Where Children Play, Nia (2015)
- Gbomo Gbomo Express as Cassandra (2015)
- Put a Ring on It: Eki (2016)
- A walk in the wind as Mary (2016)
- Entreat as Margaret (2016)
- New Money as Angela Nwachukwu (2016)
- Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons as Chidinma (2018)
- Bling Lagosians as Demidun (2019)
- Your Excellency as Candy (2019)
Osas Ighodaro Awards
- 2010 Miss Black USA pageant award as “Miss Black USA 2010.”
- 2014 ELOY Awards for “Actress of the Year—TV”
- 2015 Green October La Mode Magazine Awards for “Humanitarian Award”
- 2015 ELOY Awards for “Brand Ambassador of the Year”
- 2016 Nigeria Entertainment Awards for “Supporting Actress of the Year”
- 2021 Her Network – Woman of the Year Awards as “Woman of the Year in Entertainment”
- 2022 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards for “Best Actress in a Drama”
Osas Ighodaro social Media Handle
She’s active on all her social media platforms and has lots of followers. You can follow her on Instagram at: @officialosas
Facebook: Osas Ighodaro
Osas Ighodaro Net worth
Osas Ighodaro’s net worth is estimated at $1 million, and she was able to gather this much as a result of her acting and modeling skills.
- She has served as an ambassador for brands like Polo, Maltina, and Glo, among others.
- In 2015, she became the new face of Polo Avenue
- In 2018, she bagged an ambassadorial deal with MedPlus Pharmacy.
- She became an ambassador for Throne Homes, a real estate company.
How Old is Osas Ighodaro?
She is 32 years old as of December 21, 2022.
Where is she from?
Osas is from Edo State, but she was born in the Bronx, New York
Is Osas married ?
She was married to Gbenro Ajibade from 2015–2019, and they are blessed with
daughter named Azariah, and their marriage didn’t last for long, and they went their separate ways.
Thank you for reading my Osas Ighodaro net worth and biography, if you have anything to add or perhaps you have any correction, you can leave them in the comment section below.
Remember to share with your friends on social media.
Thank you once again for reading.