Ireti Doyle biography, net worth, age, marriage, husband, education, state of origin, career and more
Read all about Ireti doyle biography and net worth.
Iretiola Olusola Ayinke Doyle popularly knowns as Ireti Doyle was born on the 3rd of May, 1967 in Ondo State. She is an actress, Entertainer, Tv Presenter, Public Speaker, and Writer.
Ireti Doyle is one of the most loved and respected actresses in Nollywood. She has won and been nominated for numerous awards.
If you want to read more about Iretiola Olusola Ayinke Doyle’s biography, net worth, career, age, education, movies, and more, then you are in right place.
Let’s get started…
Below is the profile of Iretiola Olusola Ayinke Doyle.
Read my Destiny Etiko biography and net worth
Ireti Doyle Profile
Name: Iretiola Olusola Ayinke Doyle
Date of Birth: 3rd May 1967
Age: 55 years old
State of Origin: Ondo state
Profession: Actress, Entertainer, Tv Presenter, Public Speaker, Writer.
Net Worth: $1.5 million
Wife/Spouse: Ireti Doyle
Ireti Doyle Early Life And Education
Iretiola Olusola Ayinke Doyle was born on 3rd May 1967 in Ondo State. Although she and her parent relocated to Boston in the United States, when she was young. She had her early education in the United States but after returning to Nigeria, she attended Christ School Ado Ekiti. And obtained Diploma in Mass Communication, then she went to the university of Jos and graduated with a degree in Theatre Arts.
Ireti Doyle Career
Ireti Doyle started acting at age 28 in 1995. She started going for movie auditions and the first movie, she acted in was titled Riddles and Hopes. Since then, she never slowed down and has appeared in more than 50 movies to date.
Ireti Doyle is also a Writer, Tv Presenter, and Entrepreneur and has worked on different fashion and lifestyle shows including her show “Oge with Iretiola”.
Iretiola Olusola Ayinke Doyle Awards and Nomination
- Best Actress in a Lead Role, GIAMA Awards, 2013.
- Best Actress in a Lead Role “Torn” in 2014, Nollywood Movie Awards
- Actress of the year “Dowry” Late Ambassador Segun Olusola Nigerian Broadcaster Merit Awards, 2016.
- She was nominated for Best Actress in the movie All About Erw in 1998
- She was nominated by African Movie Academy Awards in 2007 as Best Actress in a Supporting Role in the Movie Sitanda and many other awards
- In 2015, she was nominated Best Supporting Actress by African Magic Viewers Choice Awards
- In 2016, she was nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role in Fifty, by Africa Movie Academy Awards.
Ireti Doyle Movies & Series
- Torn (2013)
- Across the Niger (2014)
- Sitanda (2006)
- Crazy people (2018)
- The Therapist (2015)
- The Wedding Party (2016)
- The Arbitration (2016)
- Dinner (2016)
- The Wedding Party 2 (2017)
- Kasanova (2019)
- Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons (2018)
- Merry Men 2 (2019)
- Flawsome (2022)
- For Colored Girls (2011)
- Gidi Up (2014)
- Nought and Crosses (2022)
Iretiola Olusola Ayinke Doyle Marriage
Read my Natse Jemide biography and net worth
She was married to Patrick Doyle and was blessed with 6 kids together. but now she has finally confirmed her divorce from the veteran broadcaster Patrick Doyle.
Is Ireti Doyle Still married?
No, she has confirmed her divorce from Patrick Doyle
How old is Ireti Doyle?
She is 55 years old
Where is Ireti Doyle’s Place of Birth?
Ireti Doyle hails from Ondo State.
Thank you for reading and we hoped you got a lot of information from the post. Please If you have any corrections or perhaps anything to add, you can leave them in the comment section.